The Mikva Challenge process works: we teach civics by doing civics.
Help us develop the next generation of civic leaders and great citizens!
Every donation makes a difference:
- $50 will pay for transportation for ten students to spend a day in local campaign office.
- $100 pays for a day’s work at the polling place by a Mikva-trained student judge.
- $500 will pay for a council of students to do action research on the issues facing thier schools.
- $1,000 will pay for one Action Civics community project by a classroom of students.
- $1,500 will pay for one youth leader's paid summer internship in the office of a public official.
Thanks to an anonymous donor, your gift will be matched if:
- You have never given to Mikva Challenge before;
- Your last gift to Mikva was more than a year ago; or,
- You choose to increase your annual gift.
If you need assistance or have questions about donating, please contact Kelly Rolf, Director of Development, at (312) 863-6390 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To send a gift by mail, please make your check payable to Mikva Challenge Grant Foundation and mail to:
attn: Kelly Rolf
332 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60604
We hope you will also consider making a legacy gift to support Mikva Challenge civic education programs in the future. Please contact Kelly Rolf, Director of Development, at (312) 863-6390, for more information on planned giving opportunities.